Well, the basic requirement for passing the exam is to have hands-on experience. Next is to check the exam topics and categorize as follows.
- I know it
- I don’t know it
Where ever you feel that you are comfortable with the exam topic, believe in yourself and focus on the topics you do not know.
It is common that not everybody works on every single feature or function of SQL Server. Never attempt the exam using dumps, it is against the purpose of taking the exam. The exam passed using dumps will not help you in anyway. So, work on the topics you are not aware of and improve the knowledge before taking the exam.
So, where to start…
- Check the exam site
- Set a target date and register for the exam (Check my previous post for 20% discount & Second Shot)
- Register for free course at MVA
- Check Exam Prep Video
- Check the posts in the mslearn.net forum
- Lab Setup Guide here
- Download Evaluation Edition of SQL Server 2012 SP1
- Download Adventure Works database
- Some of the preparation links are here
- There are many other resources and I am going to add my resources in the days to come
Please feel free to share your thoughts. Happy exam preparation 🙂